Are you super observant, love a spreadsheet or two, with a passion for retail? Then keep reading because we’ve got the ideal role for those with MS Excel Skills, have the ability to follow End-to-end processes, and want to join our Client Services Team, based at our clients offices in Welwyn Garden City, at least 1 day a week with Home-based flexibility, must also be willing to travel to Bristol as required, frequency to be determined.
What’s the role purpose?
As a Client Services Beauty Account Handler, ( As well as beauty, you will support all our client teams, not exclusively working on on beauty) you are the guardian of the account, driving the most effective methods of delivering the client requirements. You will be instructing our merchandisers on what and how they need to deliver the clients aspirations to bring their activities and campaigns to life in store – You’ll be process driven, proficient with Excel and PowerPoint, and a can-do attitude. You’ll be the driver of your accounts, harnessing a strong relationship with the client, using data and operational knowledge, and creating project plans that will ensure sure we manage delivery expectations of our clients, and field personnel.
What we’re looking for?
- Well organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Great communicator. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Excel skills, including PivotTables, VLOOKUP and/or INDEX/MATCH
- Strong analytical brain, using data to tell the story
- A natural finisher who doesn’t leave things to the last minute
- Interest in retail and the inner workings of how best to get instore displays looking great
- Confident in picking up the phone and talking to clients to really uncover what they need
What will you do?
- Write detailed instructions for the field team of how you want them to deliver your project
- Actively review client data, take the data and present it back to tell the story and focus on improvement opportunities
- Pull data into bespoke client reports ensuring data accuracy and the best result we can achieve
- Be a problem solver, spot the issues and drive solutions
- Design the Project Plan for each activity to deliver success. First time, every time
- Engage and drive rapport with your client and manage their requests proactively
- Attend, support and input to regular client review meetings
- You will support all our client teams, not exclusively working on on beauty
What we’ll give you…
- Salary up to £27,000 (dependant on experience)
- Health Cash plan (dental, eye test, physio, 24 hour phone GP, counselling etc)
- Welfare support (Free confidential advice and support from specialist organisations)
- Never work on your eXPD8 birthday
- Buy and sell holiday
- Life Insurance.
Who are we?
eXPD8 Field Marketing are a provider of retail support services to some of the most well-known brands in the world such as Sony, 3M, Proctor & Gamble, L’Oreal and many more. Our goal is to make our clients marketing campaigns come to life in store, ensuring the stock and marketing materials are displayed and engaging to make customers buy products. We have over 2,500 merchandisers in the field team across who are delivering the clients vision into stores in every postcode in the UK. We’re an ambitious bunch with big growth plans for the year ahead and to do that we want to grow our team.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.