Beauty Display Merchandiser working in Ely CB7
Up to 10 hours per week on a Monday and Wednesday & Friday
What do we do?
- The merchandising and replenishment of beauty products in store
- Ordering and applying point of sale (POS)
- Setting up and maintaining promotional displays
- Changing store range plans and implementing new stock and point of sale suite
- Stand maintenance and ordering of missing and broken parts.
There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in cosmetics merchandising, cosmetics counter sales, or health & beauty customer service, then great. But it’s not essential.
We have an extensive training program to give you all the knowledge and tools to deliver great standards. You will receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures. And you should also have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
Rate of pay £8.91 per hour To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
- Be friendly and forward-facing, an ambassador for the company and our brands
- Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
- Have a positive attitude and approach, it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- Complete training and opportunity to progress within our Beauty training programme Performance incentives
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
- Some flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
- Holiday pay and pension plan
- Opportunity to progress within the company
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 Beauty ‘flawless execution first time every time’Apply Now