Beauty Display Merchandiser working in Orpington BR6.
Up to 12 hours per week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday (TBC)
Part time, From £9.50 up to £9.84 per hour
What does a Level 3 Beauty Display Merchandiser do?
- Train the trainer. Training and upskilling new and current members of the team.
- Mentoring and supporting the beauty team
- The merchandising and replenishment of beauty products in store
- Ordering and applying point of sale (POS)
- Setting up and maintaining promotional displays
- Time trial support with upcoming range changes
- Changing store range plans and implementing new stock and point of sale suite
- Supporting local stores in the area with additional support with range changes
- Stand maintenance and ordering of missing and broken parts.
There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in cosmetics merchandising, cosmetics counter sales, or health & beauty customer service, then great. However, it’s not essential as we have an extensive training program to give you all the knowledge and tools to deliver great standards. You will receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
You should also have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
Rate of pay: Up to £9.84 per hour.
To qualify for the maximum pay you must have completed training for level 1, 2 and 3 (Training provided)
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
- Passion for all things beauty.
- The drive to be the best at your skill set and to set a great example to others.
- The confidence to mentor others and offer support when needed.
- Be friendly, forward-facing, and act as an ambassador for the company and our brands.
- Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
- Have a positive attitude and approach, it’s all about enjoying the role.
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- Complete training and opportunity to progress within our Beauty training programme from levels 1 through to 3
- Supplied eXPD8 Beauty apron
- eXPD8 Beauty tool kit
- Performance incentives
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
- Some flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
- Holiday pay and pension plan
- Opportunity to progress within the company
eXPD8 Beauty ‘flawless execution, first time… every time’
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!