Beauty Display Merchandiser working in Weybridge KT13.
Up to 8 hours per week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday (possible holiday cover).
Part time, From £8.91 up to £9.10 after training.
What do we do?
The merchandising and replenishment of beauty products in store
- Ordering and applying point of sale (POS)
- Setting up and maintaining promotional displays
- Changing store range plans and implementing new stock and point of sale suite Supporting local stores in the area with additional support with range changes
- Stand maintenance and ordering of missing and broken parts.
There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked. If you’ve got experience in cosmetics merchandising, cosmetics counter sales, or health & beauty customer service, then great. But it’s not essential.
We have an extensive training program to give you all the knowledge and tools to deliver great standards. You will receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
And you should also have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
Rate of pay, Up to £9.10 per hour, to qualify for this rate of pay you must have completed level one and two training. (Training provided)
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
- Passion for all things beauty
- To be willing when needed to support other stores with changes
- Be friendly and forward-facing, and act as an ambassador for the company and our brands
- Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
- Have a positive attitude and approach, it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- Complete training and opportunity to progress within our Beauty training programme Supplied eXPD8 beauty apron
- eXPD8 Beauty tool kit
- Performance incentives
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
- Some flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
- Holiday pay and pension plan
- Opportunity to progress within the company
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 Beauty ‘flawless execution first time every time’Apply Now