Looking for a career that puts people at the heart of your decisions? Want a career working with industry-leading clients from the entertainment and retail sectors? Interested in working with us as a Client Services Account Handler? Then read on!
As a Client Services Account Handler you will be providing excellent service; delivering the account for the client, our customers and ensuring we comply with the SLA.
You will be supervising merchandisers’ work: ensuring our standards are met, processes are followed, and everything is on time and on budget. Working as an ambassador for eXPD8 and your clients, you will develop, engage, motivate and inspire your team to success!
• Delivery of a structured plan for each activity
• Proactively reviewing client data
• Identifying, resolving and reporting compliance issues
• Understand and plan clients reporting requirements
• Providing reports to clients with photographs and insights
• Respond to client queries on behalf of the Account Management team
• Regular updates to Line Manager
• Attend, support and input to regular client review meetings
• Manage client requests and demands proactively
• Actively seek and grow your accounts
• At eXPD8, we like being BAM! Be Bold. Be Awesome. Be Mindful.
• We value when you’re eXCELLENT to yourself and those around you.
At eXPD8 we are a collaborative bunch. We pride ourselves on family values and career progression. The role also requires a strong communicator who takes pride in their work, who is able to crack on with their day without being micro-managed.
You will come from a well-rounded administration background. You’re someone who takes responsibility for issues until they are resolved. You like dealing with queries quickly and accurately and be a natural finisher, who doesn’t leave things to the last minute for others to complete.
As a guardian of your accounts, you will provide recommendations to the business with the most effective methods of delivering the clients requirements. You will be managing expectations, building plans & forecasts and handling relationships to deliver a joint strategy tailored by your team.
What we offer:
Home based with occasional travel to Central Office, Bristol, as required
• Salary: up to £23,000 (dependant on experience)
• Health cash plan (money off eye-tests, massages, 24hr phone GP)
• Mentoring and training courses so you can progress and develop
• Fun family environment (bake-offs, themed dress ups, battle for points – that get turned into cash for you to splash at one of our local pubs) and so much more!
If you think you have the skills and passion, please send your CV today!
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Please let us know if you’d like reasonable adjustments made to accommodate your requirements throughout the recruitment process.Apply Now