Are you a super organised, love a spreadsheet or two with a keen eye for detail, and have a passion for retail and love a project? Then keep reading because we’ve got the job for you!
Who are we?
We’re a provider of retail support services to some of the most well-known brands in the world such as Sony, 3M, Proctor & Gamble, L’Oreal and many more. Our goal is to make our clients marketing campaigns come to life in store – ensuring the stock and marketing materials are displayed and engaging to make customers buy products. We have over 2,500 merchandisers in the field team across who are delivering the clients vision into stores in every postcode in the UK.
We’re an ambitious bunch with big growth plans for the year ahead and to do that we want to grow our team as we believe in nurturing our talent from within and providing opportunities for those hungry for them.
What’s the role purpose?
As a Client Services Account Manager, you are the guardian of the account, driving the most effective methods of delivering the client requirements.
You will be instructing our merchandisers on what and how they need to deliver the clients aspirations in store – ensuring our standards are met and everything is on time and on budget. You’ll be the driver of your accounts – harnessing a strong relationship with the client, creating the project plan, and using your operational knowledge to deliver great instructions for the field team to deliver.
What we’re looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical brain – using data to tell the story
- Confident in Excel and managing defined processes
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity.
- Confident in picking up the phone and talking to clients to really uncover what they need
- An interest in retail and the inner workings of how best to get instore displays looking great
- Organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
- A natural finisher who doesn’t leave things to the last minute
What will you do?
- Design the Project Plan for each activity to deliver success – first time, every time
- Write detailed instructions for the field team of how you want them to deliver your project – following specific processes built for success
- Actively review client data – take the data and present it back to tell the story and focus on improvement opportunities.
- Be a problem solver – spot the issues and drive solutions
- Deal with queries from our field team promptly and accurately
- Engage and drive rapport with your client and manage their requests proactively
- Attend, support, and input to regular client review meetings
- Actively grow your accounts
- Lead your team to success
- Take immense pride in a job well done!
What we’ll give you… Salary up to £27,000 (dependant on experience)
- Health Cash plan (dental, eye test, physio, 24-hour phone GP, counselling etc)
- Buy and sell holiday
- Life Insurance
- Inclusive and welcoming environment – we are all here to learn!
- Never work on your eXPD8 birthday
- Flexibility to work where you like – whilst we love seeing people IRL and will welcome people to be able to be in the Bristol office from time to time, we also recognise that flexibility is key to get the best from everyone