Client Services Manager – Fashion
Are you super organised, have a passion for fashion, and love building strong relationships with clients? If this sounds like you, keep reading because we’ve got the job for you!
This role is primarily remote working, but trips to our Central Office in Bristol and client headquarters will be required.
Who are we?
eXPD8 are a provider of retail support services to some of the most well-known brands in the UK such as F&F Clothing, Sony, P&G, L’Oréal and many more. Our goal is to make our clients’ marketing campaigns come to life instore – ensuring the stock and marketing materials are displayed and engaging, to encourage customers to buy products. We have over 2,500 merchandisers in the field team who are delivering the clients’ vision into stores in every postcode in the UK.
We’re an ambitious bunch with big growth plans for the year ahead and to do that we want to grow our team as we believe in nurturing our talent from within and providing opportunities for those hungry for them.
What’s the role purpose?
As a Client Services Manager, you are the guardian of the account, driving the most effective methods of delivering the client requirements.
You’ll be the driver of your accounts – harnessing a strong relationship with the client, creating the project plan and using your operational knowledge to deliver great instructions for the field team to deliver. You will be instructing our merchandisers on what and how they need to deliver the clients’ aspirations instore – ensuring our standards are met and everything is on time and on budget.
What we’re looking for?
• Significant experience working in the fashion category within a retailer or for a brand
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical brain – using data to tell the story – and drive recommendations for continuous improvement
• Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
• Experience in building relationships within the clients business to fully understand their requirements
• An expert in retail and the inner workings of how best to get in store displays looking great
• Organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
• A natural finisher who doesn’t leave things to the last minute
What will you do?
• Design the Project Plan for each activity to deliver success – first time, every time
• Manage the critical path for multiple large scale activities
• Manage the forecasting and budgeting of activity
• Own the relationship with the client
• Engage with Field Operations to ensure delivery of every project
• Actively review client data – take the data and present it back to tell the story and focus on improvement opportunities
• Be a problem solver – spot the issues and drive solutions
• Drive strategic review meetings with the client
• Manage and motivate your team
• Actively seek and grow your accounts
• Take immense pride in a job well done!
What we’ll give you…
• Salary up to £36,000 (dependant on experience)
• Health Cash plan (dental, eye test, physio, 24-hour phone GP, counselling etc)
• Buy and sell holiday
• Life Insurance
• Inclusive and welcoming environment – we are all here to learn!
• Never work on your eXPD8 birthday
• Flexibility to work where you like – whilst we love seeing people IRL and will welcome people to be able to be in the Bristol office from time to time, we also recognise that flexibility is key to get the best from everyoneApply Now