Are you analytical, have a methodical and logical approach with a passion all things data? Then keep reading because we’ve got the ideal role for those with advanced MS Excel & SQL Skills and the ability to use Power BI to join our Data & Reporting Team in Bristol, with Home-based flexibility.
Who are we?
eXPD8 Field Marketing are a provider of retail support services to some of the most well-known brands in the world such as Sony, 3M, Proctor & Gamble, L’Oreal and many more. Our goal is to make our clients marketing campaigns come to life in store – ensuring the stock and marketing materials are displayed and engaging to make customers buy products. We have over 2,500 merchandisers in the field team across who are delivering the clients vision into stores in every postcode in the UK. We’re an ambitious bunch with big growth plans for the year ahead and to do that we want to grow our team.
What’s the role purpose?
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for developing a range of analytical capabilities focused on CRM and Customer Insight, liaising with key stakeholders within the Operations, Client and New business Development teams. Making our data more accessible for clients ensuring that the data can be used by key business decision makers as well as our field teams out in store. You will also be responsible for developing and extending existing reporting capabilities beyond the current measurement of activity, towards understanding trends and insights
What we’re looking for?
- Well organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- High level of numeracy and analytical capabilities
- Advanced user of MS Excel skills, including PivotTables, INDEX/MATCH and VBA
- Experience in working with databases and reporting tools
- Strong analytical brain – using data to tell the story
- Solid understanding of data analysis techniques and processes
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to use Power BI reporting tool
What will you do?
Provide advanced analytical and reporting expertise to ensure that the organisation can derive competitive advantage from data driven marketing
- To develop and extend existing reporting capabilities beyond the current measurement of activity
- Design and development of clear, impactful, and actionable reporting / analysis
- Provide and build the foundations of a first-class insight function; develop insight, tools and capabilities
- Building bespoke reports and dashboards, so senior stakeholders can make important decisions, faster
- Assisting the business in identifying and interpreting their management information and analysis needs
- Develop automated processes for a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure findings are presented in the way most suitable to the different areas of the business and clients
- Provide necessary training support to the accounts team
- Maintain key B.I. databases with most up to date information and ensure data integrity is not compromised
- Support other teams in creating customer insights continually, suggesting improvements
What we’ll give you…
- Salary up to £23,000 (dependant on experience)
- Health Cash plan (dental, eye test, physio, 24-hour phone GP, counselling etc)
- Welfare support (Free confidential advice and support from specialist organisations)
- Never work on your eXPD8 birthday
- Buy and sell holiday
- Life Insurance
Flexibility in work location– whilst we love seeing people IRL and will welcome people to be able to be in the Bristol office, we also recognise that flexibility is key to get the best from everyoneApply Now