Field Merchandiser working in and around Cambridge CB5 – approx 15 hours per week – Part time with the opportunity for additional hours
And because there’s a fair amount of travel, you’ll need your own driving licence and your own vehicle.
And the job itself? Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores. There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in merchandising and customer service, then great. But it’s not essential. We train you up – you’ll receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too – you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
• Be friendly and forward-facing – an ambassador for the company and our brands
• Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
• Have a positive attitude and approach – it’s all about enjoying the role
• At eXPD8, we like being BAM!
• Be Bold. Be Awesome. Be Mindful.
• We value when you’re eXCELLENT to yourself and those around you.
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £8.91 an hour
• Travel and mileage paid
• Flexible hours over a seven-day week
• Completely tailored to childcare, studies and family commitments
• Holiday pay and pension plan
• Opportunity to progress within the company
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.