Field Merchandiser working in and around Ipswich approx 10 hours per week – Part time with the opportunity for additional hours
Looking for flexible hours to suit your lifestyle? Then we may have the role you’re looking for.
And the job itself? Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores. There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in merchandising and customer service, then great. But it’s not essential. We train you up – you’ll receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too – you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
And because there’s a fair amount of travel, you’ll need a full UK driving licence and your own vehicle.
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
• Be friendly and forward-facing – an ambassador for the company and our brands
• Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
• Have a positive attitude and approach – it’s all about enjoying the role
• At eXPD8, we like being BAM!
• Be Bold. Be Awesome. Be Mindful.
• We value when you’re eXCELLENT to yourself and those around you.
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £8.72 an hour
• Travel and mileage paid
• Flexible hours over a seven-day week
• Completely tailored to childcare, studies and family commitments
• Holiday pay and pension plan
• Opportunity to progress within the company
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.