Field Merchandiser working in and around Redditch B98
Approx. Up to 12 hours per week – Part time with the opportunity for additional hours if you can move between stores
And the job itself? Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores. There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in merchandising and customer service, then great. But it’s not essential. We train you up – you’ll receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too – you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
And you’ll have a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
• Be friendly and forward-facing – an ambassador for the company and our brands
• Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
• Have a positive attitude and approach – it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £8.91 an hour
• Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
• Some Flexibility in hours over a seven-day week
• Holiday pay and pension plan
• Opportunity to progress within the company
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.Apply Now