Are you looking for a role that offers maximum flexibility?
Want the ability to work in and around Warrington on our cosmetics replenishment team?
The beauty of this role is the flexibility. It fits around you and your lifestyle.
And the job itself? Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores. There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be, and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
• At eXPD8, we like being BAM!
• Be Bold. Be Awesome. Be Mindful.
• We value when you’re eXCELLENT to yourself and those around you.
If you’ve got experience in merchandising and customer service, then great. But it’s not essential. We train you up – you’ll receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too – you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures.
And because there’s a fair amount of travel, you’ll need your own driving licence and your own vehicle however for this role if you live in the area, a non-driver would be no problem.
To apply for this role, all we really need is the following:
• Be friendly and forward-facing – an ambassador for the company and our brands
• Be able to respond to a remote brief and follow the straightforward guidelines
• Have a positive attitude and approach – it’s all about enjoying the role
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £8.72 an hour, or an age-related wage
• Travel and mileage paid
• Super flexible hours over a seven-day week
• Completely tailored to childcare, studies and family commitments
If that sounds like you then come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.