Are you looking for a role that offers maximum flexibility?
Want the ability to work in and around York YO24 and surrounding areas?
The beauty of this role is the flexibility. It fits around you and your lifestyle.
And the job itself?
Well, it’s mostly setting up high-quality Point of Sale displays in retail stores. There’s also a large element of checking all stock is available that needs to be, and letting the team know that everything is looking good and is well-stocked.
If you’ve got experience in merchandising and customer service, then great. But it’s not essential. We train you up, you’ll receive a full induction and complete accreditations. You’ll be up and running in no time!
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use a tablet for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures. Oh, and you will need to be a driver with your own transport, as you will be walking in Point of Sale from time to time
OK, sounds great, but what do I get?
Complete training and £8.91 an hour (£9.50 from 1st April 2022) (Up to £12 per hour on certain call types).
- Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines for calls outside of your regular place of work, you may be asked to cover several stores within an area close to you
- Holiday pay and pension plan (Pension after a qualifying Period)
- Full training given
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Extra hours of work available throughout the year
And the job itself?
You will be able to manage your own workload within set time frames, be comfortable following a remote brief provided via a company tablet, taking before and after photos of work completed. You will set up high-quality Point of Sale displays, check stock levels and replenish a variety of fixtures.
- Previous experience in retail or great customer service
- A “Can-do” attitude
- Great communicator
- Confident and friendly
- Experience in Merchandising desired, but not essential
Job suits everyone in all stages of your working life, looking for a few extra hours work a week If this sounds like you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.Apply Now