Looking for some extra work to fill your Christmas stockings? At eXPD8, it’s our busiest time of year and we have a seasonal support role available in Birmingham B30 approx. 10 to 15 hours per week. The position is a fixed term contract, with an end date of 15th January 2021. (Potential to extend longer term as Retail Merchandiser / Display Representative)
Throughout the period, we’re looking for colleagues to shine – setting up point of sale, checking stock, completing audits and creating the in-store customer experience across the UK’s very best retailers – in a position which is exciting and challenging in equal measure.
Maybe you’re experienced in the retail sector? Maybe you’ve never worked in a retail environment? You could be a student, or maybe you just left college and are looking for a job over the holidays? Or maybe you’re just after a career change and we’ve unwrapped your interest – whatever your experience or plans for the future, eXPD8 will train and support you every step of the way.
If you’re confident, a quick learner, and enjoy retail environments you’ll be a perfect fit. There’s full training, remotely and on-site, and you’ll also get a tablet device, so it helps if you’re comfortable with smart devices. And of course, experience in the space will help but it’s definitely not a barrier to entry – there’s a full induction, so you’ll be flying on no time.
As there is quite a bit of travelling between stores, you will need to be a driver, with your own car.
To apply for the role, all you really need is the following:
• You’re a friendly person prepared to be an ambassador for the company and our brands
• You’re able to receive instructions remotely and follow straightforward guidelines
• Happy to work remotely and as part of a team, with a clear and proactive work ethic
If you’re excited about the opportunity to get involved this festive season:
• You’ll receive full training on every aspect of the role
• You’ll receive an hourly rate of £8.72
• Travel paid where applicable
• You’ll get holiday pay and a pension, after a qualifying period if you stay on with us
• You’ll possibly have the opportunity to work after the festive season too
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Just apply by clicking the button below.
eXPD8 – delivering service excellence first time… every time (not just for Christmas).Apply Now