Amazing New Opportunity – Clothing & Fashion Merchandiser
We are retail experts with over 18 years of experience supporting many iconic brands and retailers such as L’Oreal, P&G, Universal, Warner Bros, Bacardi, Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, M&S, Waitrose and many more.
Due to continued growth, we have a Clothing & Fashion Merchandiser position available in Sunbury TW16 7BB – 16 hours a week, over 4 shifts for 6 weeks starting 25th July 2022.
*This activity is for 6 weeks starting 25th July, we anticipate further general merchandising work may be available at reduced weekly hours, after this 6-week period, these hours will vary from week-to-week dependant on our client need and your availability, we are happy to offer a permanent position to those who have this flexibility.
4 Hour shifts for the 6 weeks are ideally: (we have some flexibility on start times so do not be put off by the hours listed, apply today, and talk to one of our friendly recruitment team)
- Mondays 10am to 2pm
- Tuesdays 10am to 2pm
- Wednesdays 10am to 2pm
- Thursdays 10am to 2pm
OK, sounds great, but what do I get?
- The hours have a degree of flexibility, as does the working week – allowing you to be in control of a work/life balance – Some work does require a specific day, but only when you are available
- ‘PAYM8’ – we are paid every 4 weeks – 13 times a year; However, we also have the option to request a weekly pay drawdown for hours worked – which means you have access to your money ahead of time
- £9.50 per hour (£12 per hour on certain call types – over and above your scheduled work) with PULS8
- We do not operate within a holiday year, we have a ‘Holiday Bank’; which means Holiday requests can be made even if a colleague doesn’t have enough holiday hours within their bank
- ‘CROWDY’ – using our “in crowd” of merchandisers, there’s always an opportunity to earn extra cash with extra missions available; Missions get taken fast, so it’s on a first come first serve basis
- All colleagues are fully employed, inducted, and trained, using a blended learning solution including practical experience, face to face training and On-line learning modules (eDUK8)
- GroceryAid – Free access to a wide range of support services, providing emotional, practical, and financial support and advice for all of our colleagues
- Opportunity to progress your career within the company
- Extra ad-hoc hours of work available throughout the year on other activities, especially during seasonal peak times such as Christmas, Back to School etc
- Pension Plan – After qualifying period
And the job itself?
You will set up clothing displays, check stock levels and replenish a variety of fixtures, working with store colleagues in the clothing department to carry out various tasks including:
- Pre-sorting clothing products, tagging garments
- Replenishment of fixtures and moving stock from the warehouse. Shop floor housekeeping and cleaning displays and providing great customer service
- Using RFID PDA handheld devices
Desired Experience and Skills
- Experience in Clothing Merchandising desired, but not essential
- Previous experience in retail or great customer service skills gained from another sector
- A “Can-do” attitude
- Great communicator
- Confident and friendly
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.Apply Now