Are you looking for a part time merchandising role that offers maximum flexibility, in and around Poole BH17, and surrounding areas?
We are retail experts with over 18 years of experience supporting many iconic brands and retailers such as L’Oreal, P&G, Universal, Warner Bros, Bacardi, Tesco, Sainsbury, Asda, Morrisons, M&S, Waitrose
The beauty of this role is the flexible work schedules. It can fit around you and your lifestyle as we are looking for you to cover for holidays, sickness and to complete calls on an ad-hoc basis as and when required. You will need to be a driver with your own transport, as you will be walking in Point of Sale to the stores.
OK, sounds great, but what do I get?
- The schedule has degrees of flexibility, as does the working week – allowing you to be in control of a work/life balance – Some work does require a specific day, but only when you are available
- We are paid every 4 weeks – 13 times a year; However, we also have the option to request a weekly pay drawdown for hours worked – which means you have access to your money ahead of time with ‘PAYM8’
- £9.50 per hour (£12 per hour on certain call types – over and above your scheduled work with PULS8 – our data driven reactive calls targeted to fix specific product issues in store & offering you enhanced payment for successful sales improvement
- We do not operate within a holiday year, we have a ‘Holiday Bank’; which means Holiday requests can be made even if a colleague doesn’t have enough holiday hours within their Bank
- CROWDY – using our “in crowd” of merchandisers, there’s always an opportunity to earn extra cash with extra missions available; Missions get taken fast, so it’s on a first come first serve basis
- All colleagues are fully employed, inducted, and trained, using a blended learning solution including practical experience, face to face training and On-line learning modules (eDUK8)
- GroceryAid – Free access to a wide range of support services, providing emotional, practical, and financial support and advice for all of our colleagues
- Pension Plan – After qualifying period
- Opportunity to progress your career within the company
- Extra ad-hoc hours of work available throughout the year on other activities, especially during seasonal peak times such as Christmas, Back to School etc.
And the job itself?
You will set up high-quality Point of Sale displays, check stock levels and replenish a variety of fixtures.
To do this you will need to be willing to have point of sale delivered to your home address which you will take into stores and set up as per the brief.
You will be able to manage your own workload within set time frames, be comfortable following a remote brief provided via a company tablet, taking before and after photos of work completed.
Desired Skills and Experience?
- Experience in Merchandising desired, but not essential
- Previous experience in retail or great customer service form another sector
- A “Can-do” attitude
- Great communicator
- Confident and friendly
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.