We are retail experts with over 18 years of experience supporting brands such as Sony, 3M, Proctor & Gamble and L’Oreal and major retailers to maximise their sales in store.
People are the very heart of our field marketing business, we are an inclusive company that empowers, enables and energises our colleagues to be their best every day.
Due to continued growth, we have roles available in Whitby YO22, Approx. 5 hours a week with additional hours available throughout the year on an ad-hoc basis.
OK, sounds great, but what do I get?
• Complete training and £9.50 an hour
• Up to £12 per hour on certain call types, as they are required
• Travel and mileage paid within company travel guidelines
• Holiday pay and pension plan
• Full training given
• Opportunity to progress within the company
• Extra hours of work available throughout the year
And the job itself?
You will set up high-quality Point of Sale displays, check stock levels and replenish a variety of fixtures.
To do this you will need to be a driver with your own vehicle and be willing to have point of sale delivered to your home address which you will take into stores and set up as per the brief
You will be able to manage your own workload within set time frames, be comfortable following a remote brief provided via a company tablet, taking before and after photos of work completed.
Previous experience in retail or great customer service
• A “Can-do” attitude
• Great communicator
• Confident and friendly
• Experience in Merchandising desired, but not essential
• Job suits everyone in all stages of your working life, looking for a few extra hours work a week
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.Apply Now