Seasonal Merchandiser – Part time
We are looking for a vast number of people to join our team for Christmas on a temporary basis, offered between 5-15hrs per week. In addition, we are looking for people available on weekends
By joining eXPD8 you will be part of a fast growing team of dedicated merchandisers. You will provide professional, high-quality retail support on behalf of various clients into major supermarkets and high street retailers.
This a part time temporary position during the busy trading period of Christmas
Experience in merchandising, retail and customer service back ground is advantageous but not essential since you will have full training and you will always be fully supported. A company tablet is provided so you will need to be comfortable using smart devices and also taking merchandising material into stores.
Due to the nature of the role, it is an advantage to have your own transport.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building strong relationships in-store with key colleagues
· Present and display all products correctly and working to planograms and guidelines provided
· Providing excellent customer service alongside the retailer’s guidelines
· Maximizing sales by providing full availability of the product.
· Full training
· £7.83 hourly rate or age related wage
· Travel and mileage paid
· Flexible hours worked over 7 days a week
· Holiday pay and pension scheme
· Room for progressionApply Now