Cambridge and the surrounding areas
Team Leader – Part time
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.
By joining eXPD8 you will be part of a fast-growing team of dedicated merchandisers providing high quality retail support to our varied client base. As a Team Leader you will be supervising and supporting a team of 5 to 10 merchandisers to ensure they deliver the expected service to our client we pride ourselves on.
We currently have a Team Leader vacancy within our retail merchandising team located in in the center of Cambridge and the surrounding CB postcode areas. This is a permanent part time position.
The team leader role is varied so utilises various skills from auditing to creating eye catching display within major supermarkets & high street retailers such and Mark & Spencer and HMV. You will need to be organised and have an eye for detail & comfortable communicating both written and verbally.
Experience in merchandising, retail and customer service back ground is advantageous, you will have full training and you will always be fully supported. A company tablet is provided so you will need to be comfortable using smart devises and also taking merchandising material into stores.
Due to the nature of the role it is an advantage to have your own transport.
Key responsibilities include:
· To ensure Merchandiser are adequately inducted, trained and coached to achieve the highest standards
· To positively represent the company, fostering good relationships with employees, clients and customers at all times
· Providing excellence customer service alongside the retailers guidelines
· Maximizing sales by providing full availability of product
· Full training
· competitive hourly rate.
· Travel and mileage paid
· Flexible hours worked over 7 days a week.
· Holiday pay and pension scheme
· Room for progressionApply Now