Central and West London
Team Leader – Part time (possible Full Time)
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.
By joining eXPD8 you will be part of a fast growing team of dedicated merchandisers providing high quality retail support to our varied client base. As a Team Leader you will be supervising and supporting a team of 5 to 10 merchandisers to ensure they deliver the expected service to our client we pride ourselves on.
We currently have a Team Leader vacancy within our retail merchandising team located in Central and West London This is a permanent part time position.
The team leader role is varied so utilises various skills from auditing to creating eye catching display within major supermarkets & high street retailers such and Mark & Spencer and HMV. You will need to be organised and have an eye for detail & comfortable communicating both written and verbally.
Experience in merchandising, retail and customer service back ground is advantageous, you will have full training and you will always be fully supported. A company tablet is provided so you will need to be comfortable using smart devises and also taking merchandising material into stores.
Key responsibilities include:
· To ensure Merchandiser are adequately inducted, trained and coached to achieve the highest standards
· To positively represent the company, fostering good relationships with employees, clients and customers at all times
· Providing excellence customer service alongside the retailers guidelines
· Maximizing sales by providing full availability of product
· Full training
· competitive hourly rate
· Travel and mileage paid
· Flexible hours worked over 7 days a week.
· Holiday pay and pension scheme
· Room for progressionApply Now