NW?W London, HA & Watford area
Team Leader – full time 37.5 hrs per week (part time of 25 hours may also be considered)
eXPD8 delivering service excellence first time every time.
By joining eXPD8 you will be part of a fast growing team of dedicated merchandisers providing high quality retail support to our varied client base. As a Team Leader you will be supervising and supporting a team of around 15 merchandisers to ensure they deliver the expected service to our client we pride ourselves on.
We currently have a Team Leader vacancy within our retail merchandising team located in NW & W London HA and Watford area. This is a permanent full time position. (part time could also be considered)
The team leader role is varied so utilises various skills from auditing to creating eye catching display within major supermarkets & high street retailers such and Mark & Spencer and HMV. You will need to be organised and have an eye for detail & comfortable communicating both written and verbally.
Experience in merchandising, retail and customer service back ground is advantageous, you will have full training and you will always be fully supported. A company tablet is provided so you will need to be comfortable using smart devices and also taking merchandising material into stores.
Due to the nature of the role it is an advantage to have your own transport.
Key responsibilities include:
· To ensure Merchandiser are adequately inducted, trained and coached to achieve the highest standards
· To positively represent the company, fostering good relationships with employees, clients and customers at all times
· Providing excellence customer service alongside the retailers guidelines
· Maximizing sales by providing full availability of product
· Full training
· Salary £15,000 to £17,000pa (full time)
· Travel and mileage paid
· Flexible hours worked over 7 days a week.
· Holiday pay and pension scheme
· Room for progressionApply Now