As District Leader, you will supervise a group of approx. 25 merchandisers providing excellent retail support services to our clients. These services include presentation of in-store products, setting up point-of-sale displays, stock checks and audits. As a supervisor building strong working relationships with your team, along with stores within your district is key to this role.
· You might not have a retail background, but you’ll have prior skills and experience to demonstrate Time Management and Organisation Skills and be able to plan and motivate a team via great Communication Skills. You’ll be merchandising in store as well as supervising and training your team to ensure together we all deliver the best possible service for our customers and clients.
· There is a technical element, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use an app on a provided smart phone for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures. And because there’s a fair amount of travel in your team area, you’ll need a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
· Being part of the regional team, you will have day to day supervisory responsibility as the first point of contact for Field Merchandiser and their day to day scheduled tasks.
· You will be able to manage your own workload within set time frames, be comfortable following a remote brief provided via a company tablet, taking before and after photos of work completed.
So if you are looking for a role that offers a variety in what you do, and at the same time offers a balance of people management duties and operational tasks, where you can utilise your transferable skills that you have gained & developed over the years, within a company that cares about their people, and offers career progression, your search is over
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
· 30 hours per week covering … Postcode Areas KT and Postcode areas SM
· The role has degrees of flexibility, as does the working week – allowing you to be in control of a work/life balance – Some work does require a specific day,
· We are paid every 4 weeks – 13 times a year; However, we also have the option to request a weekly pay drawdown for hours worked – which means you have access to your money ahead of time with ‘PAYM8’
· On certain call types (£12 per hour) – over and above your scheduled work with PULS8 – our data driven reactive calls targeted to fix specific product issues in store & offering you enhanced payment for successful sales improvement
· We do not operate within a holiday year, we have a ‘Holiday Bank’; which means Holiday requests can be made even if a colleague doesn’t have enough holiday hours within their Bank
· All colleagues are fully employed, inducted, and trained, using a blended learning solution including practical experience, face to face training and On-line learning modules (eDUK8)
· GroceryAid – Free access to a wide range of support services, providing emotional, practical, and financial support and advice for all of our colleagues
· Pension Plan – After qualifying period
· Opportunity to progress your career within the company
· Extra ad-hoc hours of work available throughout the year on other activities, especially during seasonal peak times such as Christmas, Back to School etc.
· CROWDY – using our “in crowd” of merchandisers, there’s always an opportunity to earn extra cash with extra missions available; Missions get taken fast, so it’s on a first come first serve basis
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.