Are you looking for a role that makes use of all those transferable skills you’ve gained over the years?
Want to join a company who cares about their people and is passionate about providing a great service?
At eXPD8, we’re selective about the skills and attitude of the people who join the team, but we’re not fussy about how and where you developed these skills! So, whether you’ve got team management experience from your previous role in hospitality, or you run your family life like a well-oiled machine through exceptional planning and organisation, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Team Leader to manage a group of approx. 10-20 merchandisers providing excellent retail support services to our clients.
These services include presentation of in-store products, setting up point-of-sale displays, stock checks and audits.
You’ll have great time management and organisation skills and be able to plan and motivate a team via exceptional communication skills. You’ll be able to build strong working relationships with your team, along with stores within your district, and adhere to tight deadlines.
You might not have a retail background, but you’ll have prior experience to demonstrate these skills in abundance. You’ll be merchandising in store as well as supervising and training your team to ensure they’re delivering the best possible service for our clients.
There is a technical element too, you’ll have to be quite savvy with digital tools. It’s not complicated at all, but you need to use an app on your smart phone for things like receiving briefs and uploading pictures. And because there’s a fair amount of travel in your team area, you’ll need a full driving licence and your own vehicle.
OK sounds great, but what do I get?
- 20 hours per week, Merchandising rate is £9.75 per hour, Supervisor Tasks, £10.25 per hour
- The hours have a degree of flexibility, as does the working week – allowing you to be in control of a work/life balance – Some work does require a specific day, but only when you are available
- We are paid every 4 weeks – 13 times a year; However, we also have the option to request a weekly pay drawdown for hours worked – which means you have access to your money ahead of time with ‘PAYM8’
- £9.50 per hour (£12 per hour on certain call types – over and above your scheduled work with PULS8 – our data driven reactive calls targeted to fix specific product issues in store & offering you enhanced payment for successful sales improvement
- We do not operate within a holiday year, we have a ‘Holiday Bank’; which means Holiday requests can be made even if a colleague doesn’t have enough holiday hours within their Bank
- CROWDY – using our “in crowd” of merchandisers, there’s always an opportunity to earn extra cash with extra missions available; Missions get taken fast, so it’s on a first come first serve basis
- All colleagues are fully employed, inducted, and trained, using a blended learning solution including practical experience, face to face training and On-line learning modules (eDUK8)
- GroceryAid – Free access to a wide range of support services, providing emotional, practical, and financial support and advice for all of our colleagues
- Pension Plan – After qualifying period
- Opportunity to progress your career within the company
- Extra ad-hoc hours of work available throughout the year on other activities, especially during seasonal peak times such as Christmas, Back to School etc.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader and a fully inclusive employer. Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of our values and at the forefront of our recruitment process. We encourage applications from all candidates, so if this sounds like the role for you, come and join the family!
eXPD8 delivering excellence first time… every time.